In search of ARCO minibike

Hi all,
I am looking for a late 60s early 70s ARCO like the one pictured.
My parents bought this for my brothers and I for Christmas and unfortunately it was sold many years ago.
I am in Lancaster PA, willing to travel.
Thank you for your help.
John
I might be able to help. I know someone who has the same model and color Arco but I'm not sure it's for sale. I'll reach out to them and see what I can find out...

Private messages.

Look to the top of your browser, for the icons that look like an envelope, a bell, a lightning bolt, and the search magnifying glass.

The envelope icon contains a link to your personal messages. Click on it.

To reply to a message to you, select reply, then type your message and send it.

Be sure when you initiate a brand new first message to someone, to check the box to 'allow others to join the conversation '. Otherwise they won't be able to reply.

Enjoy the site @ARCO and good luck on your quest !

Private messages.

Look to the top of your browser, for the icons that look like an envelope, a bell, a lightning bolt, and the search magnifying glass.

The envelope icon contains a link to your personal messages. Click on it.

To reply to a message to you, select reply, then type your message and send it.

Be sure when you initiate a brand new first message to someone, to check the box to 'allow others to join the conversation '. Otherwise they won't be able to reply.

Enjoy the site @ARCO and good luck on your quest !
Hi,
Thank you for the PM information.
Are you referring to the icons on the site, see imaged attached, or in the browser?
The envelope has my messages, are these messages what you refer to PM's (Private Messages)?

Thanks
John
PM.JPG