Info on a Hill-Kat

dose any one know any thing about a mini bike called the Hill-Kat i just picked one up. it kinda looks like a Tote Gote. any info would be useful.

i wish it was the one shown but it looks more like at tote gote with a 3 or 3.5 Clinton moter in it. i will try to post pices later to day

Has anyone ever had,seen or rode one of these Hillcats ? I alway's thought that was one of the WILDEST Designs ever !
There was one on ebAY (GTO PIC) 3 yrs ago. It had a buy-it-now of $100. It was in PA. I could tell by the ad the guy didn't want to sell it he was just looking for info. A guy hit the buy it now and was pissed when the owner wouldn't go through with the sale. I talked to the bidder on the phone and he knew what the ad said but thought he could still get it. Anyone remember this bike ? It is the only one I have ever heard of.

i have started work on the HILL-KAT but would like to have some info on this bike if posible. i was told it might of come form Provo Utah???

OK! Now the bike pictured in the ad was unreal, and so it yours! That thing is pretty darn cool man get it out of the truck and show us some good shots of that baby! Is it a runner?