Inland Speedway San Berdo,CA.(6/16/12)

Mac

Not exactly sure what it all is, but the Speedway dirt
track in San Bernardino is supposedly having Minibike
racing on Saturday night June 16,2012.
In the evening, so after the Riverside event you might be able to attend.

I was at Friday's Speedway Bike races and the announcer was really pushing it.

Check the link here:

Inland Motorcycle Speedway Home

Maybe someone has more info, or can call.

Not exactly sure what it all is, but the Speedway dirt
track in San Bernardino is supposedly having Minibike
racing on Saturday night June 16,2012.
In the evening, so after the Riverside event you might be able to attend.

I was at Friday's Speedway Bike races and the announcer was really pushing it.

Check the link here:

Inland Motorcycle Speedway Home

Maybe someone has more info, or can call.

Hell on Wheels is a very big annaul event for minibikes that allot of people have been waiting for all year! so who ever sit up the IMS race on the same day as 2012 hell on wheels was not paying attention! hell on wheels goes on kind of late with the after race party's and such, and who's going to have enough money to do both any ways?
There will be plenty of other days to race out at IMS later!!!!

Ims

Also every one has to know that when the guys from the full size motorcycle industry at this speedway and alot of other tracks say "minibike racing" they do not mean "little vintage minibikes" like you think they do!
What they usually mean is its for Honda xr/crf 100,Yamaha tt125,Kawasaki klx125,Suzuki drz125 and other pit bikes! not our type of minibikes! you have to remember in the motorcycle industry right now the term minibike refers to any small or smaller wheel size bike then a full size motorcycle! I see it all the time in new dirt bike or motocross magazines, saying new minibike test it when I look for it its always about a new pit bike or small motorcycle,whether its a trail bike or race bike for kids!

minibike racing

Perris flat track also still advertises a similar class, its called the "Adult Mini class" which again is for Honda xr/crf100/trail bike type bikes, not minibikes.