Introduction

beaudee

Howdy all,just joined here to learn a few things about some Mini Bikes i have.Name is Beau,from Texas.I have a Bird 3.5 old school needing work and maybe another bike coming soon.Love Mini bikes and all motocycles.Also love drag racing my Ford Lightning.SVT Galleries - beausmallshelbyMovie Ill see you all in the threads.Thanks!! I am looking for a Briggs 3.5 Model 91202 0016 header with a slight curve up for the Bird bike if anyone has one or knows where to get one.Thanks

beaudee

i love those Lightnings. what's done to yours?
2004 DSG(last year of the L's) ,4 lb.Lwr. pulley,SCT Excal Tuner with 3 Tunes.CAI,Electric Fan,Kooks LT header with Magniflow catback.Few more odds and ends.Its pretty mean.Eats GT500's for breakfast:smile:It will run in the high 12's 1/4 with drag radials and my race tune.The race i posted i was street tires,warm tune.Thanks!!!

Last edited:

beaudee

Anyone interested in a Bird Engineering bike with an excellent frame,looks like orig. briggs 3.5 which runs just needs tune crb, work.Frame is imaculate.:scooter:Has old school plate to tire brake.Ill post when i get 6 posts L.O.L..

Last edited:
Heres a few picks of my bikes.Bird Old School,which motor is 4 sale in parts(3.5 H.P.) and a Doodle Bug 6.5 Honda Clone upgrade which does wheelies with my 210 lb. but on it.