Is their any minibike swap meets in illinois

45t

White Knuckle Scramble - Norway IL (August)

Iron Invasion - Woodstock IL (October)

Madison Classics car show swap meet - Jefferson WI (April & September, A good place to find bikes and parts)

Last edited:
Lincoln, illinois here. The white knuckle scramble was a blast last year and if they do it again this year everyone who can should definitely check it out. I'm trying to get everything ready for next year. I'm planing on having 3 road bikes 1 drag bike and at least 2 sidewinder karts for the scramble. And looking at buying a rear engine kart for the scramble as well. If u havnt yet check out the white knuckle scramble thread. Theres a few videos up.

The WKS is definitely worth the drive! Hotroded drives like 15hrs one way! It's the best minibike event in the Midwest for sure. I'm going every year.

BTW, the Morris Illinois Lions Club hosts a big car/vehicle show and swap meet in mid-OCT. every year.

Lots of mini bike stuff there this year. I found a Montgomery Wards 525 frame, fork, and swing arm there for $45!

Winter has me back to eBay and CL for bargains …….!
mike

There's not much of an official swap at the Scramble, but there's always a few guys selling spare parts. One guy had an entire truck load full of minibikes at the first Scramble. You never know what will show up. This year the race will be July 25.

The Iron Invasion (October, Woodstock) has a good-sized swap for car parts, but has a minibike ride so you may find parts, and Vintage Torque Fest (May, Dubuque, IA) is run by the same people, so there's also a minibike ride and swap, just nothing minibike/go kart specific.