Is this a Rupp?

I have searched all over trying to figure out what this minibike is, if someone could tell me I would love it. So far the people I have talked to say Rupp, IDK.

oldfatguy

It's a Rupp,

I think that it is the extremely rare and valuable hump back model.

No, seriously it's a rupp with a butchered frame that someone tried to make higher. The mount for the gas tank is still there but bent into a mess. It will take some cutting and welding to return it to what it should be.

It's a Rupp,

I think that it is the extremely rare and valuable hump back model.

No, seriously it's a rupp with a butchered frame that someone tried to make higher. The mount for the gas tank is still there but bent into a mess. It will take some cutting and welding to return it to what it should be.
Sure looks like it :doah: But TheRestoreKid had a pic of one just like awhile back, same color and everything

I have owned this bike for a long time and never done anything with it, except paint and new seat, and other minor things. I can see some rewelds under were the seat is in the back where the frame goes down, but I still dont get why it tilts down in the front. It would have to be were a gas tank went. Thanks for all the info people. I really appreciate it. New to the site and love the responce.:thumbsup:

It's a Rupp with a butchered frame that someone tried to make higher. The mount for the gas tank is still there but bent into a mess. It will take some cutting and welding to return it to what it should be.

But would easily be worth it. :thumbsup: Simple fix to what the machine is.. :thumbsup:

Sure looks like it :doah: But TheRestoreKid had a pic of one just like awhile back, same color and everything

Yeah, I posted a what is it, when it was for sale on Craigslist.. I hoped someone would tell me it wasn't a Rupp, but.. :laugh:

Possibly the same bike since they both live in Michigan. :shrug:
One in the same..

looks like a butchered up 1969 Rupp Banchi.

Yup...

I have owned this bike for a long time and never done anything with it, except paint and new seat, and other minor things. I can see some rewelds under were the seat is in the back where the frame goes down, but I still dont get why it tilts down in the front. It would have to be were a gas tank went. Thanks for all the info people. I really appreciate it. New to the site and love the responce.:thumbsup:

Yes, that whole dip-dee-doo area is all fcked around. They chopped it bad.. But it would be worth unchopping for sure.. I actually considered buying the bike, being it has the right wheels and stuff.. But couldn't justify it, being we have SO MANY other bikes for sale in MI.. so I just left it and kept the money for the next one that popped up...

Yeah it's nice one.. It's all fcked around, but several thousand people would love to own it.. :shrug: