Is this deal available in your area?

I managed to buy one of these NIB on eBay for cheap, thanks to a no-reserve auction ending at 4:44 am EST (not many people active at that time of day/night) this morning. I did as I usually do on auctions and waited until the final few seconds to bid (for anyone who has never figured it out, bidding earlier only serves to raise the selling price
Proxy bidding. Post the max you're willing to pay and leave it. You're not sniping anyone because someone may have a bid that's higher than yours, you're just finding out at the last second. Yes, bidding early does only raise the price in some cases.

marketing........dont believe the hype. unless this bike has some of that crazy electric moto technology in it, all i see is an extra heavy electric razor scooter with maybe a bigger battery and motor
Weight is listed as 110 lb. It's no Tesla; three 12v14ah lead-acid batteries and a 36v 1000w motor; 10t-75t sprockets (7.5:1 ratio). The 145/70-6 tires should be around 14" OD; according to a calculator, that gearing and tire size indicates around 3100 rpm motor speed (at 17 mph max speed), which seems low, but I'm not very knowledgeable about electric motors. I imagine the batteries could be upgraded to something lighter with more capacity (lithium-ion?), but I don't know enough about such things; I know a compatible charger would be needed, and I know it would cost way too much. If I want to go faster, I have other options. If the bike is totally lame, I'll convert it to gas powered.

Proxy bidding. Post the max you're willing to pay and leave it. You're not sniping anyone because someone may have a bid that's higher than yours, you're just finding out at the last second. Yes, bidding early does only raise the price in some cases.
I bid my max; I just wait until the end to do so. I've seen too many auctions where someone put in their max bid early, then someone else bid umpteen times trying to outbid, days before the auction ends. Yes, my max bid may not be enough and I won't have time to increase it, but since I bid my carefully considered max anyway, it doesn't matter. The bidding may go crazy without my involvement, but I won't be helping other bidders jack the price up. I've made hundreds of eBay purchases and I know what works for me.

There's one in the Brandon Fl Home Depot, about 30 minutes from Lakeland. I'd jump on it, but I just bought another mini...

As for getting more power out of them, you could upgrade the batteries, with something like lipos. I did such for a friends mobility scooter. It holds the speed much longer now, and over longer distances. Or maybe do like they do with the Power Wheels, up the voltage on the motor.
If it cooks, you still have a nice roller.

Well he went there, and like anything else at places like this, good luck finding any help.
CS desk had no clue, manager was out, so he left his info for them to call if they find it...

I scored one today at Home Depot for $149 that needed a new throttle, Woooo Hoooo.
Great deal! Ask Monster Moto to send you a replacement part under warranty. My deal fell through; seller flaked on me. Per seller: Seller used eBay USPS shipping calculator; USPS wouldn't ship it due to size; seller went to FedEx and was quoted more than 2x what he had charged me for shipping. Seller wouldn't ship, wanted me to pay him an additional $70; I wasn't going to pay for his mistake. After 10 days and several messages, I got tired of the BS and demanded he ship or refund my money (or I would file a complaint with eBay); he refunded.

Addicted 2 Minis

That sucks about your eBay deal, I've had sellers bail too when they don't sell for what they expect to get. I thought about contacting MM but I figured they might want a copy of my receipt, besides a new throttle is only $10-$15 on the interweb. My plan is to put a Unite 48v 1800w brushless motor and controller on it, Unite makes the motor that comes with it so I figure it would be a direct replacement. I am also thinking about putting some 13x5.00-6 street tires on it along with a 70 tooth rear sprocket. With the brushless motor it should get up and go!. A guy I work with has a stock one and it starts out about 20 M.P.H. then slows down to about 15 M.P.H. and he weighs around 180 lbs.

Weird thing in the questions on the bike on the Hopme Depot website, the guy that bought if for the beach returned it because it can't ride on pavement.

Itype2slo

Caught my neighbor rolling this into a dumpster. I ran down the street in my socks and grabbed it. He said it needed a new battery. I bought a charger for $25 and it wouldn't charge I googled the troubleshoot and it said try changing the fuse, Got a bunch of 30 amp fuses for a buck and this thing is pretty cool only does 15mph but has a quick take off and is quiet and my wife likes it. Probably wouldn't buy one but for the $26 I have into it. It's fun to run it IMG_0971 (002).JPG Electric Bike.JPG down the sidewalk.