Is this right? Predator Hemi gasket kit, wrong head gasket?

Waiting to hear back from OldMiniBikes, but figure maybe someone else has run into this and/or something to look out for.
Ordered the ARC_DJ-1305PH Hemi gasket set, in place of the stock fiber head gasket I received a steel version.

Okay maybe it's the higher compression version. Whoops! Problem. The holes in the new gasket for the alignment pins are in a different location. Original has the pins on either side of the push rods hole, the new one has one on the right side of the push rods hole, and the other is now up at the top left bolt hole. No problem moving the alignment pins, but the head is not relieved for the alignment pin's new location.

Wrong gasket? Right gasket, need to machine out the head to make it work? Toss out the one alignment pin? :confused:

Eh, drill a hole in it to make the other side bigger. The pins are catty corner on the conventional heads and at the bottom on the hemi. I just drill them a little and it goes over the pin.

Now make sure you have a good grasp of the gasket when drilling or it will be dickered up beyond use.

Must say back together and running, and now sounds pure "EVOL" LOL!

Before it had a rump rump sound at idle, kinda like hitting an anvil with a leather mallet,and running had the normal lawn mower sounds. Now it's like smacking the anvil with a sledge hammer and a banshee scream at throttle. :scared:
Flames shooting out of the exhaust added to the start up. Little too much gas used when priming it. :eek:ut:

Must say back together and running, and now sounds pure "EVOL" LOL!

Before it had a rump rump sound at idle, kinda like hitting an anvil with a leather mallet,and running had the normal lawn mower sounds. Now it's like smacking the anvil with a sledge hammer and a banshee scream at throttle. :scared:
Flames shooting out of the exhaust added to the start up. Little too much gas used when priming it. :eek:ut:
On nitrous dude I was racing against said it had a solid 6-8 inch flame lit.