iTrader Won't Let Me Post.

Mac

Hey Guys,
Maybe one of you can help me figure out why when I try to leave someone a long iTrader feedback I get a pop up window that says:
"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters".
I don't get angry often, but I'm about to blow my top now.

Don't feel bad Mac. Two people on this forum didn't even bother to leave me any feedback. One guy I gave a flywheel too for free and another bought a chain guard off me. I know he liked it because after a couple of months after he had it,he put it on fleabay and bragged how nice it was and sold it for more money than he paid for it. :thumbdown:

Mac

Don't feel bad Mac. Two people on this forum didn't even bother to leave me any feedback.
....Maybe they have the same problem. It's been this way for me for quite some time, I just thought it would fix itself. I think Hent has me blocked from saying anymore nice things, maybe if I use the double finger smilies more ?

....Maybe they have the same problem. It's been this way for me for quite some time, I just thought it would fix itself. I think Hent has me blocked from saying anymore nice things, maybe if I use the double finger smilies more ?
I was going to say you are not alone but that would imply inside info of which i do not have:doah:

Hent

I just tried and it seemed to work fine, even with max characters.

Can you PM who you were trying to leave feedback for so I can try it out?