It's chrome!!

I was bugging a friend (member) about some engine parts. He sent me a cl link to a couple of gx160s I went today to pick them up and started talking to the guy. He had a mini bike sitting on a lift with a predator on it. I asked if he had any others laying around. He said he had a chrome frame but it was in rough shape. After he pulled all the pieces out we were able to agree on a fair price. It is a whole mini bike with a set of rims and a scrub brake. He have long the slightest clue to what it is or if it is one bike or 2.

markus

you could really throw people off and build it like the one they drew up and threw in the add when they were making the changeover to the bird built bikes.... Rupp guard and seat, Mini mate style handlebars, jackhammer grips. 6" Lil Indian 3 piece steelies :laugh:.....Bunch of cheap and easy to find parts :wink:

you could really throw people off and build it like the one they drew up and threw in the add when they were making the changeover to the bird built bikes.... Rupp guard and seat, Mini mate style handlebars, jackhammer grips. 6" Lil Indian 3 piece steelies :laugh:.....Bunch of cheap and easy to find parts :wink:

That sounds like a Markus project to me. :thumbsup::wink: