JFFC "ratty spyder"

incogrhino

I'm in.

Said if I found the fenders I needed for it i'd get in. I've never even tried to fire up the motor on it. Not going to. Other plans.

incogrhino

Think its getting a powder coat treatment. I got a hookup on da cheap.:thumbsup: Tear down this weekend. The plate looks good from underside. Bars should clean up. I'll see if the motor I wanna stab in there will fit.

incogrhino

I'm holding off on the red nose challenge. Come spring time I'm building a pole barn. So... if this ain't done by then it will be chucked back on the "pile of dreams". This was my first drive for hours pay hundreds of dollars bike. Figure its time.:thumbsup:

I'm holding off on the red nose challenge. Come spring time I'm building a pole barn. So... if this ain't done by then it will be chucked back on the "pile of dreams". This was my first drive for hours pay hundreds of dollars bike. Figure its time.:thumbsup:
COUGH COUGH sissy COUGH! :thumbdown:

incogrhino

Under all the grime and hunks..... little "s" on the front wheel spacers. Surprise I guess. I did find a quarter in the snow bank... but I couldn't get it in the pic.:laugh: