Just Call Me

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I get about 15-20 PM's daily. Most are about nothing at all. I just deleted over 1600 PM's. Now I'm not being rude, especially you local guys that have my phone number.

BUT CALL ME INSTEAD OF SENDING ME A PM ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!:eek:ut:

I cannot remember everyone name (user name/to real name), there previous PM on a engine part, there previous PM engine problem, why something is doing something they cannot even describe correctly. I do not answer any mikuni/walbro, or any multi jet carb questions.

Now, sending me a PM for my phone number is fine.:thumbsup:
I have unlimited minutes on my cell phone

Yeah, that probably comes with the territory when you're the resident roto-tiller engine genius. Hey, if ya give A LOT of opinions, and spread tiller engine knowledge, I agree that would become a "What the hell have I done?" type situation.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I get PM's with guys asking me is this a good carb to buy on ebay, links. Or cams, headers, or when I answer a question they still don't understand it. So I must explain the answer.

I'm not gonna name the local guys, that see me almost weekly. Live 10-60 minutes from my house, had my number for over a year.

I cleared up a lot of PM's over the last 2 days with a few phone calls. Even the caller's agreed it was much easier to call, because what they was explaining was not described correctly. So normally it will take a few PM's just figured out what exactly the problem is they want solved.

BTW, I don't know all the answers. Some problems just can't be solved, even on the phone. I must have the motor "In My Own Hands" sometimes to figure it out.

HEY TAKE IT EASY CHARLES THE WIZ...LOL

People look up to you as MINIDRAGBIKE and you have a loyal following and 5000+ posts.

"You need the motor in your hands." That's not free information...lol !!

Clear out your inbox. Clear out your out box. And then offer motor management at a small fee. Give a shipping address or have them drop the darn slow motor off for you to fix it. Set up a pay Pal account...

I am just teasing you my brother! The more you give the more is expected of you. I saw how fast your bike passed everybody at Ventura in the first race from the stands. It was hell fire on wheels.....

Call Charles, "if you cannot get your bike running the way you want it too." Ship it to him as if it were going to a professional motor builder with 10-12 years on mini drag motors. You are the king. Where's your crown?....lol

Now stop PMing MDB. He cannot fix your problems without the motor in his hands....

Sincerely,

TT :scooter:

Last edited:
Most engine builders don't like to talk on the phone OR write emails. Charles is very generous with his time. Badtec, Yes, MDB has a lot of opinions and isn't shy about sharing them; but his confidence is backed up by his performance on the strip. His bike kicks ASS big time. TT; Shhhhh, don't give him any ideas. :laugh:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
LOL TT, you knuckle head
I remember when you use to PM me daily about what type of milk you had with your cereal this morning, living 30 minutes from my house. While looking at my phone number in your cell phone the whole time, but not calling.:doah:

I can just flat out answer questions faster on the phone, and people can describe the problem easier as well. All the advice is free, not a problem with me.:thumbsup:

WOW, telling people on the internet that they can call you and ask engine questions? You have giant eggs!:thumbsup:

I try to pretend like I don't know shizzle as much as possible.:smile: I already get enough calls about computer problems. I run a on site service business and I am the sole employee. It gets a bit frustrating at times but, I can't imagine talking engines all day. That is a touchy subject. I have bad experiences in that area. People will ask me a question and then argue that I'm wrong. Hell, they asked me.:shrug:

Computers are much easier. Down here in the deep south, the only lip I hear about computer advice is "Come over here and fix this POS before I throw it out the window!"

I really need to get back in to the grease soon. I'm starting to get the itch for things that are shiny and fast again. The wife does not approve. She heard the word motorcycle come out of my mouth and all she said was...NO.:crying:

That's OK. I have unmatched powers of persuasion. She will come around before too long. If she doesn't, then it at least it wont be a shock to her when I start taking crazy things as payment. Like welders and machine work. She just loves it when I do that. I have a regular that is a pawn shop owner. I tend to come home with things that I think are worth more than money. Somehow, she doesn't see it that way. I have a mint 64 Marlin lever 22mag with a Redfield 10x scope. That was one trade of goods and services that I will never regret.

Anyway, since you are such a nice guy and generous with your time, you can call me if you have any computer questions. I'm always in, unless I'm out. It's not a cellphone either. I am probably the only computer guy who doesn't give two craps about staying connected. I'll shoot you my number. Who knows, maybe you can use my help sometime. Just don't ask me anything about engines unless it involves a computer of some sort. I tune with 1's and 0's. I did the carb thing. It's not my style.