Just finished this today

nice what all did you do to it ? i have a klt 250 its been a great bike. Its pretty easy to find old trikes like these in great shape with low miles for cheap.

When I bought it didnt run very well and the gas tank had been repaired along with no front brakes at all , muffler ,, lots of little stuff ,, , I found a nice tank on Ebay and my buddy did a Ultra 2000 paint job Base/clear , New front brake shoes with cables front and rear , Changed the handlebars painted to match the wheels I painted also , The Carb was together wrong so it was Cleaned / fixed , Both Lights were burned out , so they were replaced , I have a small supertrapp pipe on it with a baffle but it still barks kinda loud , I found a parts bike out of Columbus so I was able to scrounge a few parts off that ,, I also have an extra engine and trans ,, I had the Front headlight plastic bead blasted then I sprayed it black , looks real good for spray can job ,, The Ruppster is in the Shed behind the house ,, it is a long way from done ,, :smile:

cool. Got mine from a co worker for 50$ . I helped him put a different engine in his quad and gave him a 8hp engine and put it on his gocart plus other stuff in the past so i guess he felt he shouldnt charge me much. It needed a starter and batery because he cranked it to death. The fuel pump just needed to be cleaned out. I also put front brakes on it and painted the rims and put a spedo cable on it. Its probrobly about time for rear brakes bt it looks like a total nightmare so im going to avoid it till they dont stop anymore.

Jeep nice Praire 250 ,, and the rear brakes shouldnt be that tough , they are not on mine ,
Vette one of the reasons I bought this house ,, I have a sink in there with running water ,, Keeps me out of the dog house with the wife at clean up time :smile: