Just got another Big one! even got free delivery!

I was looking for one of these cheap so i can build it up. This one was on ebay and craigslist, but no one was up for the challenge. I told the guy if it was in better shape and had some of the original parts i would have paid more, but in its current shape 145 dollars was the right amount! I now have to decide what motor i am gonna use? I have a bunch of options from a original tecumseh 6hp to a honda atc200 3 wheeler motor? I also have a big a$$ snowmobile motor? I guess i will just have to see how crazy i wanna get.

Well good to see I am not the only Putz who delivers bikes to you :laugh: I dont know how the hell you do that :shrug: I fell for it twice.

Good score for the money. Not a big fan of the looks of those bikes, but I could get used to it for that kinda money. How are the forks on those ?? I always here that was the only design flaw on them. Thats the only reason I ever avoided them.

Well good to see I am not the only Putz who delivers bikes to you :laugh: I dont know how the hell you do that :shrug: I fell for it twice.

Good score for the money. Not a big fan of the looks of those bikes, but I could get used to it for that kinda money. How are the forks on those ?? I always here that was the only design flaw on them. Thats the only reason I ever avoided them.
For the money Im gonna Beat this bike into the ground with a big motor and a slick green paint job! AS for the frotn forks the whole bike is made out of real thick tubing and i am just gonna let some air out for a nicer ride. Come see it anytime! when i get it done we can race these big a$$ bikes! Lets ride!!!!!!:scooter: