Just tuning in.

Hi boys, I just bought my 2nd mini bike, I had these as a kid.I hope my boys 3/5 want to ride them.this seems to be the place to hang out when you got a question or just want to shoot the breeze ...I really enjoy the older things in life(I am 50 this year).I will post some pics a little later of the minis. thanks for havin me , dont throw me overboard just yet. have a great day.
Oh I just put a Minibike Guide magazine on ebay 1971 , march #320243012381
thought you guys might like to know.

jettfuel,
Hello and welcome aboard, this site is so cool and has alot going on, although there seam to be a few guys that are on vacation! This site has inspired me to select 10 frames that I've aquired over the years and put them back together and I figured I share my fun with everyone else, feel free to check out my 9 bike,1 tryke build, I'm done with the tryke and my first mini, and hope to finish a couple more this week, cause I'll be too busy next month to mess with them, Oh well maybe i'll make enuff money to get some more parts, lol, anyway welcome there's a MGD in the fridge!!!
dave

Oldsalt

jettfuel
That is one of the things that draws me to mini bikes. If you don't wish to spend a ton you can still have a might nice machine or two [or three, or four]. Amother is that I find it hard not to smile when I see a mini bike. There is something very whimsical yet real about a tube frame with hand truck wheels and a lawn mower type engine.

den35

jettfuel
That is one of the things that draws me to mini bikes. If you don't wish to spend a ton you can still have a might nice machine or two [or three, or four]. Amother is that I find it hard not to smile when I see a mini bike. There is something very whimsical yet real about a tube frame with hand truck wheels and a lawn mower type engine.

Well said,Oldsalt.:thumbsup:

I read this post to my wife.Now she's starting to understand my interest in minis.