K&S Build Completed

It is in fact a Rupp Sprint. It was going to be an upcoming project but I purchased a Nash Metropolitan that needs extensive restoration work. That will be my focus for the next 3 years. I sold the Sprint to a forum member who had one as a kid. I do have a lower model K&S that I was going to get rid of but ever since I finished this project and my son got to ride the bike he wants to do the other bike so he can have one of his own.

BEAUTIFUL. Please tell me you had more than one decal made up? I'll gladly pay you a fair price if you have an extra, plus I could really use some of that black and silver tape for my hornet. NICE JOB!:thumbsup:

Had extra decals made up. No charge just PM me with your mailing address. For striping I got 2 wide black tape used to cover chrome trim on cars looking for the "Blacked Out" look. Cut it down to size and then bought chrome tape and cut pieces to make the pattern. Tape can be bought at automotive store but you may have to search around a bit like I did. If you the need the measurements I will check them and forward info to you.

thebronc4019