KartsYouLoveToHate

Mac

Ever had a kart you hate ? I recently was forced by a friend to buy one for $40 that is made of square tubing, is fully suspended, and is made in a way that no self-respecting kart enthusiast would own it long. I yanked the 5hp Briggs to use on a future project and the frame is sitting in my front yard waiting to be stolen, if I'm lucky:

I'm looking for a Kart right now for the winter rides. :doah:

I missed this one for $40 and it was sold in 30 min. :doah: I bet Steve D got it since his buddy is in Graham. :doah:

To bad you couldn't ship that thing, me and the boy could chop and make it right. :sadcrying4:

I pass up a lot of go karts of the Yerf Dog and Manco type they are all over the Craigslist here in Portland. The good karts like the Rupp A-bone are all dropped axle karts and won't do well in the off road use. I will be listing my go kart kit soon and it is just missing front wheels and tires @ about half price but you must be able to build a frame up.
Steve :scooter:
PS : My nephew Bill lives in Graham and I did not get that kart. LOL

Ever had a kart you hate ? I recently was forced by a friend to buy one for $40 that is made of square tubing, is fully suspended, and is made in a way that no self-respecting kart enthusiast would own it long. I yanked the 5hp Briggs to use on a future project and the frame is sitting in my front yard waiting to be stolen, if I'm lucky:

Cover it up with your Dune Cat body and I will steal it.