Kawasaki MT1 KV75 motor, manual and parts

Having to move kind of sucks, but you get to dig stuff out and pass it on, so here are some things that I won't be using, maybe somebody can put them to use.
Complete engine, kicks over,not locked. I think I have an extra carb, which will come with motor. One lower fin is bent on head, not broken. $100.00
Set of handle bars, not bent, with mounting plates, one side still has the control, bent lever...$20.00
Seat, cover is torn, sun roached in back above "Kawasaki", but foam still usable, good pan. $20.00
Rear Fender. some jackwad painted it orange, good condition otherwise. $15.00
Gas tank. No tap, kind of rough, some dents, rusty inside but usable with a clean and interior seal job. $20.00
Oil Tank orange OK shape... $10.00
Chain guard. good condition $10.00
Exhaust pipe , good condition but the "75" plate is bent $20.00
Shocks fair condition $15.00
Owners Manual, 1970 MT-1 Mini-Trail nice condition. $25.00

Nothing includes shipping, so if you are interested, let me know and I can try to get you exact costs. The motor is pretty hefty, I'd say 35-40 lbs and fairly large so it won't ship cheaply, but I will work with y'all to do it as inexpensively as possible. I'll send off the manual via a USPS priority mail envelope for $6.50. Let me know if you need some more info and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks much! Andy

Attachments