kenda super turf tires for db30

bwt

Where is the best place to get these tires? I am looking at the K500 series with the rounded shoulder in either 15 x 5.50 x 6 or 15 x 6.00 x 6. Also, any comments on recommended tire width along with opinions on the qualities of these tires would be appreciated.

I run them on my bikes and they work great. the tread lasts a long time and gives great traction on the pavement but not much traction on dirt or grass

I run 15 x 5.50 x 6
try jedstires.com

i dont use them but i would say if you use the bike on grass, especially if you ride agressively then theses arent a good choice. Any other use im sure if fine. These just wont have much bite OFF the pavement.

bwt

Thanks for the feedback. CJTMINI, I see you're running the same Honda GC160 engine as I am. My engine is all stock. With the throttle cable hooked directly to the governor arm, the engine will rev to about 5500 rpm and runs fine even though I have not removed the internal parts of the governor like you have. It looks like you have an aftermarket air cleaner and a custom made header/exhaust. What other mods have you done to the engine? Is there a noticeable increase in power and rpm? Thanks in advance for your reply.