keystone deluxe mini bike restore

here is a pic of the keystone before i do anything to it.

i just made an order to OldMiniBikes to get the this project going. i am going to try and use and mini bike kit with 6" wheels. i might have to modify some stuff. i order and gx 200 clone from ebay. still trying to figure out a way to make a swingarm or find one that for sale. i will probably have a friend help with the swingarm.

Nice starting point minirider. :thumbsup: That motor mount looks a bit sketchy though. :laugh: That's great you have the number plate, mine was missing.

Ok, originally the Tecumseh motor they had was just mounted on those 2 bars. Are you going to go all original with the motor and put a Tec on it? or are you gonna change it up a little bit?

i got some stuff from OldMiniBikes.com. with the snow storm its taking longer then i was hopping to get the stuff i order from OldMiniBikes and ebay.:sad:

all my stuff is here from OldMiniBikes now i am just waiting for some ebay stuff that i order from over the weekend. then i can really start working on the mini bike :grind:

i have the swingarm all mock up on the mini bike. sorry for not have any new posting about the bike lately i have been work a lot of hours and i don't have a shop or garage to work in. so i have to wait for a nice days to do most of the work. i will post a pic with the mock up swingarm ether today or tomorrow. hope some nice days are coming soon so i can do more :grind: and work.