Keystone

Looking at the other two vehicles in the pictures I do believe it will look much better than original after you restore it. The bike was well thought out when it was designed. Removable foot rest. What is the 2 cycle engine on the bike? Doesn't look like it was ridden much since it has little wear and tear on the frame and hand grips so most likely it was adult owned or someone forgot to mix oil with the gas and fried the engine which can be fixed and brought back to life. Great project, keep us posted with pictures of the tear down.

pomfish

Here ya go kids;

The Keystone Mini Bike was invented in 1968 and produced until 1971. The Mini Bikes were made in Naroshino City, Chiba Prefecture Japan by Tanaka Kougyo Company (manufacturer of small engine products including, gas weed eaters, hedge trimmers, chainsaws, generators etc). The engine is from a power rickshaw, the bike was designed by Keystone Canada 7 USA, a company that specialized in the manufacturing of custom car wheels. There were two models available, the standard Keystone basic yellow model and the deluxe model (red and black) that incorporated front springs, a chain guard and a chrome exhaust. Later models came with a chrome swept exhaust and folding foot pegs. There were accessories packages that included special sprockets and an expansion chamber exhaust system. Total production of both models were approximately 23,000 units.
Two 4-cycle models were also produced utilizing a Tecumseh engine with a cyntriphical clutch.

From this excellent resource;
https://jleibovitch.tripod.com/id113.htm

Does anyone on the site have a Keystone that they could send me a photo of the kick stand on it? Mine is broke off from the frame and I would like to weld something back that was close to original if I could.

Harquebus

....and was going to restore it.
As others have wisely said, just clean it up with soap and water (literally), maybe with something special like Meguiar's car wash and then wax the frame to bring back any luster that is missing from oxidization.

I'd service whatever needs servicing, like fixing the recoil starter so that it retracts all the way and maybe lightly massaging the mildly oxidized aluminum on the engine, otherwise it's in great shape and the mild wear and tear on it gives a lot of character.