L.A Drag Spot.

I was talkin to him, his girl not on here. Looks like you need to mind ur own bizness. Like bruce said take ur own advice. Me and home boy still cool and he still wit his girl. So why you worried about us.

I guess I better find another mini bike forum, this one is too dangerous. Too many threats, name calling and all sorts of stuff.

This stuff is crazy. You cant even go to someone elses camp for smores or nothin.:doah:
Answer the question little man...did I threaten you?
Yes .

He's trying to make it seem as if we were going to beat him up. That's not the case. If he realizes he was wrong the so be it. Apologize. If not man up . nobody told him to go threaten someone.
The thing is you ain't beating anyone up. Nobody is scared of you perrita or your "camp"...remember if ya talk about it, you aren't about it :eek:ut:

You know what I'm taking about . You cried to everyone already and now were supposed to ignore what was said . Na homie . Yall got it twisted. I Don't need no talking too. Grown men speak for them selves and a whole lot of people are speaking and defending a jerk that ain't got a back bone. what ever. :shrug: but let him keep yapping tho, that foot will taste good eventually.
Look here Homie, I didnt cry to you or nobody bout nothing, you bitched bout Bruce, told you it ain't my deal ! you proceeded to tell me what was up with bruces first trip to Ana, you think I'm not gonna tell him what you said ? Now what am I crying about ? Nobody crying here !

Last edited:
Look here Homie, I didnt cry to you or nobody bout nothing, you bitched bout Bruce, told you it ain't my deal ! you proceeded to tell me what was up with brides first trip to Ana, you think I'm not gonna tell him what you said ? Now what am I crying about ? Nobody crying here !
Like I said. Back him all you want . Deep down you know I'm right . He's a chump . Bottom line. Steer clear of me from now on . Good night.

BTW told ya on purpose. Now mdb posting he needs to take to a mutha uppa. BS. Were All homies at the spot. On here everything gets twisted from one individual.