L.A/I.E. Mini Bike Run

Me and my buddies have been wanting to meet up and ride with some local mini bikers!!!!

There is a siick ass bike trail from claremont to Rialto.. we did almost half of it last night- too much fun and no issues with people or LEO's. Its all new paved 2 lanes and pretty much all srtaight with alot of parks and spots to chill and regroup.

Wat do you guys think of meeting up soon? Im thinking within the next 2 weeks around sunset?

Any riders near?

Peace:thumbsup:

so far....

-me MINI420 & a few of my buddies
-JAKEDMOE
- Aplyedmind
-Solo Cali

And im thinking SATURDAY OCT.13

Gives us 2 weeks to get our minis ready and to plan side activities if any

I will warn everyone our bike trail is pretty sketch . It looks nice and all but everyone hates the mini bikes. I have been stopped by a under cover sheriff before and he let me go. He was off duty riding his bike but he showed me his badge. U cross tons of major streets with stop lights also. Ranch sheriffs will take our Shit real quick . I just letting every one know It would be better if we went on one of the other Trails I'm just saying.

I will warn everyone our bike trail is pretty sketch . It looks nice and all but everyone hates the mini bikes. I have been stopped by a under cover sheriff before and he let me go. He was off duty riding his bike but he showed me his badge. U cross tons of major streets with stop lights also. Ranch sheriffs will take our Shit real quick . I just letting every one know It would be better if we went on one of the other Trails I'm just saying.
good point. But as we all should kno- u take a gamble whenever ur mini hits the pavement, because they are illegal.

On another note, thats why its going to be at night after 9 or 10 when there are way less people out bikeing and jogging on the trail. I am open to other locations but i like that one alot because its so long

yup yup i live right next to it and around sunset times, i go use my bmx bike and see lots of people walking. i would say the upland rancho area is the worst part of it ..... but yea like you said mini420 the later you go the less people that are out and about..... you just have to be a ninja :evil_laughter: if you are really down. i remember meeting you at macfest .... and talking bout riding. i prob. wont make the ride because i am in the process of building my mini... long process.... :evil_laughter:

yup yup i live right next to it and around sunset times, i go use my bmx bike and see lots of people walking. i would say the upland rancho area is the worst part of it ..... but yea like you said mini420 the later you go the less people that are out and about..... you just have to be a ninja :evil_laughter: if you are really down. i remember meeting you at macfest .... and talking bout riding. i prob. wont make the ride because i am in the process of building my mini... long process.... :evil_laughter:
yep, i was that guy....

We do have to be ninjas on these damn beast. thats part of the fun.

when do u think ur mini will be done so we can ride?

yep, i was that guy....

We do have to be ninjas on these damn beast. thats part of the fun.

when do u think ur mini will be done so we can ride?
Aplyedmind hooked me up with a old doodlebug like yours. so i guess you can say i joined to club! so thats what i am focusing on now. i just need a carb for my engine and possibly a custom exhaust :xomunch: need the engine mount. and prob. give that bug a fresh coat of paint. it should be finished by the end of October if i stay mini bike focused. i will most likely make a build thread about it :thumbsup:

Aplyedmind hooked me up with a old doodlebug like yours. so i guess you can say i joined to club! so thats what i am focusing on now. i just need a carb for my engine and possibly a custom exhaust :xomunch: need the engine mount. and prob. give that bug a fresh coat of paint. it should be finished by the end of October if i stay mini bike focused. i will most likely make a build thread about it :thumbsup:
Hell yea bro welcome to the fam:thumbsup:

Ill be lookin for that thread too

I say we go 2 one of the other trails like the fathers day run ...much better ...no constant street crossing and its longer.

Last edited:
With a handful of mini bikes on that trail it would be way too sketch. Living here for over a decade now I know that Claremont and Upland police have nothing better to do than to hassle you. And the Rancho Sheriff's Department :hammer: is only 2 miles from the trail lol.

I've been on that trail before too, and I gamble everytime my mini bike hits the pavement, but this one would be a bad gamble. :no:

I would be down for a sunday ride on a river trail. much better. Also, that bike trail passes right behind people's backyards. Last time I got a flashlight shined on me from a pissed off person wondering WHY ARE MOTORSICKLES IN MY :censure: BACKYARD???

Dee

awwww damm.. u got Gt's rolling DEEP!! hahaha

sup Rafa!

i'll try making it too, straight pipes are gonna get us busted i think ...
might wanna consider mufflers if we just cruising anyway.. i know nobody is gonna prefer that .. im just saying ..

.. count me in + 3 :thumbsup: