Last day of the build off.

i'm not done i need to put on the front and rear axles with spacers which i don't have, i need a ex pipe and clutch, i am going to change my gas tank that i did'nt like for a round one i found at the swap meet sat and the tank still needs to be painted, i don't mind being out of the running i had fun with it anyway and i'll try to finish soon

Hent

with 5-6 people done, should we file an extension or call it good now?

I'd like to see some other people have the opportunity to finish up their bikes....

what do you guys think?

Jleon

I'm open to an extension. Would like to see more finished bikes. Wasn't there about 39 or so of us in the build-off?

Hent

I'm open to an extension. Would like to see more finished bikes. Wasn't there about 39 or so of us in the build-off?
Yes. Vintage / Stock:
13 22.03%
07D675, AllBucDUp, delray, hitman, jeep4me, Jim Bronson, Jleon, joelwey, kyle moody, LeviMan_2001, Offy22, oldsledz, Silent H

Yes. Custom Modified:
22 37.29%
alfalfa, Austin T, Bananas for Bonanzas, bobjones207, briggs_boy, Butts, enginewrecker, Gabanza, jimh, kbs8ball, logiclost, minime, Morepwr, mr.sign, OldMan, pattyboy5507, pete108, rgroves231, smallbikes88, wildmannracing, xspike77x, Yellowhand

Yes. No Limits:
9 15.25%
imadreadhead, Inventorpardue, KB2ROCKET, mac350, minibike dad, planecrazy, s.s.minibiker, x-90 rider, XsSpeed

Last edited:

Hent

If your name is on the above list, let us know where you are and how much more time (within reason) you'd need to finish?

Lets see how many we can get before we set a "real" completion date.

Hent why dont you go ahead and start making the categorias know for the people that are done so they know you are for real and say that May the 15th is the deadline because the people that are going to get in they are close to being done or they have not started at all so you could go on an on an on I mean we already had 7 months to build get where im going with this :thumbsup: