Late HS style shroud

Here is a late HS40 style shroud. Has Craftsman numbers stamped in it. Block was still under the flywheel points set up at this time with an iron flywheel with that plastic air fin attached. Probably good for someone looking for this style of shroud.
42.00 shipped.
Regards
Joe51

Hi Bob. I believe it would. Just pulled it back off the curb for the scrap guy. Also, I cannot recall if you had the chrome chain guard in tact on the passenger side. I have 2 that are solid but would need a re-chrome. But if you need one for a rider these would do. Let me know if your interested in the parts. I can deliver on Sat. 30.00 for all, I'll even bring over a 69 Rupp frame if you want it.
Let me know,
Joe

YES!!! absolutely. please check with me before you scrap anything lol. We will be home on Saturday. Thanks so much. I'll buy that fender from you too if you still have it.

Last edited:
Joe,
Dom is really excited and nervous to show you his bike. He's been around me long enough to know the difference between a correct restoration and a modified resto. He's worried because he knows you like things restored back to original. I told him not to sweat it. The Scrambler, he want to try to restore it as close to original as we can. He's like me, when things are overly modified they lose the look and feel of the era it was built.
He was really excited to hear about the parts and the frame. Please let me know the total of what I owe you.
Bob

Tell Dom not to worry. I probably am more excited and impressed that he is keeping the mini bike passion alive all these years later. From the pictures you posted, it looks very nice. He did a nice job!
I will be bringing a side cover and throttle assembly with the other stuff. We can cover price then. See you on Sat.
Regards,
Joe