Legal action against MBs in England

OH man is that a joke or is it for real ?

It would kind of make me want to launch my own campaign against the very things those types of people hold near and dear.:shrug:

Not got any photos, they just look like plastic superbikes about 2' tall.
Anything that isn't road legal is towed and crushed, and to make it even better... they charge you to have it crushed!

45t

I don't understand the anti-social part of advertisment? I guess there are stick-in-the-mud close mindedness all over the world. It just amazes me how much time and effort people put into being miserable and unhappy. I wake up every day and I choose to be happy. Why people choose to be angry and waste all that energy, I'll never know.

toomanytoys

I don't understand the anti-social part of advertisment? I guess there are stick-in-the-mud close mindedness all over the world. It just amazes me how much time and effort people put into being miserable and unhappy. I wake up every day and I choose to be happy. Why people choose to be angry and waste all that energy, I'll never know.
The neighbor behind my house, his son who is 12 or 13 rides a Honda 250EX in his yard. My wife complains to me every time he is out and says she should call the cops. I tell her every time to shut up he is having fun and I used to do the same thing for hours when I was a kid.

I don't understand why people want to complain when someone is just out having fun. Now if he was riding in my yard and tearing the alley up then I'd be out there in a second :censure:ing up a storm to his father. But he doesn't.

There were a couple of companies that did one or two models I think, but nothing close to the ones in America.
I've never seen one here, just a couple of pics on the internet. I think a couple made it into the freakbike thread.
I'm gonna have to scratch build my bike.

oldsledz

It is a good thing they don't do that here in the good old US of A ................. if they did we would, we would ... oh wait we wouldn't do anything, they do that here , the only difference is most get sold instead of crushed.

I wonder if they would sell the crushed ones for scrap prices?....I can see those being sold to the U.S. mini manics,for a nice coffee table or mantle display!....Or sealed in glass for a paper weight.....Scootercat....