Lest see your shop!

lookin good man iv been thinking bout putin down a floor like that but it would be a big project cuz i got so much crap in there already lol also was it hard to get the flakes to spread even? i picture my self with a big pile in 1 spot then not enuff to finish the job at the end lol
:doah:

I had a lot of crap too, lol. thank god my neighbor let me put everything in his garage.

As far as the flakes, thats why the pros use spiked shoes. I waited til the last minute and figured HD or Lowes would have some aerator shoes. But they didnt, so I made my own for he price of a box of screws.

Go for it man... Everyone loves mine, and so do I. It even glows in the dark at night!

Gee BB, That sure is a Fantastic Job ya did on your Garage. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now I know where ya got your Screen Name from. Oh and You have a very Attractive Girl there. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Oldsalt

J72
You're right. There never seems to be enough room when it comes to hobbies. And, I can tell you, that it gets worse as the years go by. I see you are also into cars and that takes a lot of room. Big Boi has a nice set-up but I'm such a slob that, if I had it, in 30 days it would look my current shop.

Yep that looks great.

Brings back bad memories of grinding the utitlity room floor but I used water to keep the dust down and a wet/dry vac and also burned out to grinders on it.

I painted my garage floor as well as the utility room floor with epoxy floor paint but we put those 2'x2' foam pads over the utility room floor to make it much more comfortable.

In the garage I just cleaned it 5 times and used the etching solution just before putting the paint to it and I just sprinkled the chips as I went.

I dig the "instant oil change theme", heres my shop, themed "orginized chaos" .
Yeah, the neighbors and I call it the neighborhood Jiffy Lube, lol.

And its actually bought me some work. Ive had a couple guys ask me to do some engine work for them, and one guy wanting me to take a look at his mini... I thought I was the only one in the neighborhood with one. So I guess we will see.