let there be light?

i just mostly finished my project, i put a predator 212 hemi in a small enduro frame (street legal) i found the lighting coils for the predator at several places, but no flywheel, and i found a thread from another forum during a random google search,
somebody claims to have used a 3 magnet flywheel off a clone gx200, anybody done this? i dont want to buy parts i cant use,
any info ,help, tips, tricks, suggestions are appreciated

i've also been researching this. found the coil on monsterscooterparts.com that claims it's a direct fit for the predator 212. i don't know if the stock flywheel has the magnets it would need to charge. i really doubt that it would. they also have a 1 magnet and a 3 magnet flywheel for the baja warrior. from what i've seen they're almost a direct swap. you need the impeller(?) from the baja engine for fitment issues i think.

my question is can i buy these parts, slap em on and run a short led light bar. also, which flywheel, 3 or 1 magnet???

here are the parts i've found along with a video i've been watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-W0KM2FO_0

Charging Coil for the Predator 212cc 6.5 HP Engine - Predator 212cc 6.5 HP Engine Parts - Predator Go-Kart Engines - All Go-Kart Brands - Go-Kart Parts & Go-Kart Accessories : Monster Scooter Parts

Catalog Search : Monster Scooter Parts

I've done it. Pred engine, clone 3 magnet flywheel and coils. They say I'm nuts or dangerous or something.
I've got 100's of miles on that engine, no problems.
But I'm not turning 7000 rpms either.

I've done it. Pred engine, clone 3 magnet flywheel and coils. They say I'm nuts or dangerous or something.
I've got 100's of miles on that engine, no problems.
But I'm not turning 7000 rpms either.
i thought i wanted to turn 7k until i put the stock engine in my bike. now i'm okay keeping it mostly stock. where did you get your parts from? i'm having a difficult time finding the impreller fan thing that goes on top

edit. did you have a hemi or non hemi engine?