Let's see your dyno sheet.

This thread is going to be used as a buyers guide and or for comparative purposes, ie bragging rights, so those that those that decide in the future to purchase a built motor can make a more informed decision.
Starting off, my motor is an modified 3 with the racing package, specifically for mini bikes its the 252 611 with 26 lbs. springs.

Sent from Sony Ion

This thread is going to be used as a buyers guide and or for comparative purposes, ie bragging rights, so those that those that decide in the future to purchase a built motor can make a more informed decision.
Starting off, my motor is an modified 3 with the racing package, specifically for mini bikes its the 252 611 with 26 lbs. springs.

Sent from Sony Ion
Looks like it makes great power . How does it pull on that bike ? And what gear ratio do you run ?

I haven't got a chance to ride it yet, the stock predator gas tank was leaking from the stamped seams, my replacement tank is on its way.
Whoa! Seeing some crazy numbers already.

Sent from Sony Ion using Tapatalk 2

Additional Info on Our NR Racing Honda GX 200

Thats really nice but check out this NR limited MOD super GX 200 Honda . peace out :punk:

I figured I would add some additional information to David's post on our NR Racing Honda. The engine had been upgraded to NR’s specs of a Super Mod Extreme, 0067. It began as a Honda GX 200 with NR Racing Limited Mod specs, and includes: (Upgrades in italics.)

• Full ported head
• Billet Rocker Arms
• CM pushrods,
• Stainless Steel valves
• Billet Guide Plate
• Oversize intake (27mm)
• Race Prepped Block
• Aluminum Retainers &, Split Keepers
• Billet rod
• Stud kit
• Upgraded C3 Case Bearings
• 26 lbs Valve springs
Compression ratios 12 to 1
• Cam 252-0207 (Short Track-dirt)
• 24 Mikuni FS- Gas
• .060 Stroker Kit & (Balanced)
• Power Coated in HD Flat Black (with brushed fins)

The engine is a Monster, see the dyno report. 18.6 HP at 5700 rpms, and 17.5 lbs/torque at about 5300 rpms, crazy I know. It’s even putting out approx 5HP at 2000 rpms and according to Russell will spin into the low 9000s. The sound of this engine is incredible. I’m sure you guys know that sound. It reminded me of the first time my brothers took me to a NASCAR race at Bristol several years ago. I became hooked on both.

David and I are in the process of using this engine on a project titled, Powell 5699 H Super Mod Project” - THE NEW THREAD The Thread is in the project section of our site.

@Erickdovento It has a flat top piston and billet rod,NR RACING 274 CAM with there 27&25 mm valves in a fully ported cylinder head and with one of their exsteme SA carbs.The head is milled to give about 11.4-1 compression ratio and runs 1.2 ratio billet rocker arms with their dual valve springs and aluminum retainers.Thats about it.

$1700
GX200 HONDA MODIFIED - YouTube

Oldsalt

@Erickdovento It has a flat top piston and billet rod,NR RACING 274 CAM with there 27&25 mm valves in a fully ported cylinder head and with one of their exsteme SA carbs.The head is milled to give about 11.4-1 compression ratio and runs 1.2 ratio billet rocker arms with their dual valve springs and aluminum retainers.Thats about it.

$1700

$1700. Tonight I purchased a brand new Chevy small block L31 Engine [350 ci Vortec] less intake and exhaust manifolds and pump and distributor for $1900. [Mild engine for my old 50 Studebaker]. With that in mind I would have a lot of hesitation in dropping a similar sum for what is basically an advanced lawnmower engine. Are these motors for drag bikes?

Oldsalt I'am with you on cost the one my brother posted was about 2000 even . Way to much for one cylinder , That would pit a V8 from NR at about 16,000 .

Lol,yeah I know. It's crazy how fast all these aftermarket parts add up. Have you priced the jr. Dragster motors?nuts!

Smiles are priceless though.

no way

if it had those mods in will be high in the 20 hp range no way it has all those mods it sounds like my stock motor i think this is a stock motor w.o a gov ( rpms) and i heard people saying the big blocks are VERY underrated motors

$1700

I thought it seemed about right for that small cam and stock carb:shrug: I think a 26mm carb and a 310 or bigger would easily get 20+.

With head work ,valve springs and rockers the BB would be in the 25 range and still be affordable.

$1700. Tonight I purchased a brand new Chevy small block L31 Engine [350 ci Vortec] less intake and exhaust manifolds and pump and distributor for $1900. [Mild engine for my old 50 Studebaker]. With that in mind I would have a lot of hesitation in dropping a similar sum for what is basically an advanced lawnmower engine. Are these motors for drag bikes?
Ah ha!

The old man has seen the cost.

But why would you put a small block Chevy in a Stupidbaker?

For the same reason.
It seemed cool at the time lol.

If it is the truck I am thinking of I would have never put a small block in it at all.
I would have tried to fix the factory engine ( until the cost exceeded value )

Or I bet one of the those 4.3 litre V6 chevy engines would have matched the up fairly close to the performance needed.
Probably real cheap too buy too!

Why do we do what we do?
I think its because we need to try.....
Then we need to better it.