Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Latent

You notice it more at idle, but it still happens at higher speeds, if you don't mount it to the side of your doodlebug for more stability it can end up in a cracked exhaust, i homemade mine real simple.

A long pipe like that needs a header brace back to the engine or be secured to the frame. Personally, I prefer the former as during hard riding a frame can flex independently from the engine and put stress on the pipe.
Michael

I used a piece of aluminum to brace the back of my pipe near the silencer.

The aluminum is strong enough to hold it in place, yet soft enough to flex w heat change and any flex from frame moment.

Pretty much finished with mine I just want to put a exhaust and tip on it and I have a the rlv chain for it too , this thing is so much fun I love it !! View attachment 50972

View attachment 50973
I can't tell from your photos if you have upgraded to the hydro brake? If you still have the (crappy) stock cable brake, get the hydro brake conversion kit from Brad @ hotrodminibike. The stopping power is WAY better (and MUCH safer).
Michael

No I have the old crapy one :/ but like I put a lot of money into it already like everything is brand new and like I love it and all but it's getting a bit expensive but your right after I put the exhaust and the tip ill get it or maybe just screw it and get everything in one shot :p