Let's See Your Snowmobiles!

How do you guys like the MXZ 670's? :shrug:
I like the MXZ670...just got it a few weeks ago. It is quicker than the MXZ583 I used to have but seems to use more fuel. It goes plenty fast to get in trouble and think it handles well but since I dont know what the new sleds ride like I cant compare. I sure would like a new one but cant justify/afford spending that much.

Ya, I know what you mean, new sleds are crazy expensive, but they handle great. I got to drive a friends 2013 Polaris Assault 800 on saturday and it was awesome. With the 6'' risers on it was perfect for me to stand up and ride, and you didn't even have to stand back to pop it nearly straight up. A week ago I also got to drive another friends 2013 Arctic Cat 800 and it was nice, had lots of power, and really easy to move around but in my opinion you are too far ahead when standing and it's not as comfortable to ride that way.

besides the snoscoot I have a 85 ski doo 377 89 arctic cat 340 deluxe and 2003 ZR900. The ZR should be pushing close to 160HP.

I put about 6000 miles on a 95 efi 580...other that being hard on primary clutches and hard on fuel ..never a problem...had it at the same time as my 2001 zr600 and the 580 would trade wins with it back and fourth...the 600 got twice the fuel mileage though..

Ya my buddy had a 2001 580 and it went through 2 primarys when he had it, and he had lots of trouble with the electrical on it. There is a arctic cat dealer close to me and the mechanic there said that the 580 motors weren't supposed to be that good that's why I stayed away from them.

dusted off the wilcat today.great day for a ride.35 degrees out,just a coat and a hat.
bought this one brand new.only had to replace the primary clutch since i got it.
over 10,000 miles on it,still rips like it just came off the showroom floor

Nice sled Yoop looks to be in great shape. 10,000 miles on it is really good, that's about what we got on my dad's '05 4-stroke AC. What year is it? '97/'98?

94 clay.actually got 2 of them.my friend from downstate ordered his at the same time.he came up to ride about 10 years ago and hit a tree and bent an a arm.couldn't get the parts right away so he bought a new sled on the spot.ended up giving me the wildcat for free.

That's a pretty good deal, it's nice to have 2 sleds of the same. Man that thing is in great shape for being a '94. :thumbsup: Lots of guys in my area have '94 Indys and they aren't in near as good condition.

When i was in traing in Bridgeport I operated this its called a SUSV its what we Marines move around in the snow or whatever in being that it can swim also NICE...:thumbsup: