Lets see your suitcase minis?

markus

man very cool!!! I have to say I totally missed that on ebay or I would have been bidding! Micro power products made them, heres the link from minidoodle with some pics etc.. MINI IN A SUITCASE

I have a diblasi, Its a little bigger than yours but its street legal and goes 30mph. Mines a 2000 so its not vintage but they have made basically the same design suitcase bike since the 70's, I use it when I camp Its easy pack in a VW camper.
out on the town:

in the bag:

thats awesome rainman! Theres a small article about that bike in an old issue of minicycle. never seen one on here til now. Its a micro-power micro bike. Has a 21cc engine and does 8mph :)

Last edited:

SpyGuy

Sweet little ride, rainman .... enjoy it!

My ride is not quite as small, but was built from recycled scrap metal. About the size of a Tom Thumb, rolling on 4" goped wheels. Sure gets a lot of looks when I take it out to the track and people realize it's not a "factory built" bike ...

HEY look at that ....
somebody attached a tiny minibike to that horn.:lol:

I have one of those small 2-stroke engines but mine has a CVT trans on it that I want to use for on a microbike.

There's a CVT on this one, too. Normally, there would be just the clutch housing with the pinion right on the side of the engine. The CVT made it easier to line up the engine and rear wheel by pushing the pinion gear back inside the frame of the bike, so no need for a jackshaft. (And it makes the bike pull like a freight train because of the super-low gearing, almost 2:1.)

Hey, that horn cost me a whole eight bucks! (About as much as I paid for all those tire irons, actually ....)

Here is this goofy little dude made from all junk that I sarted to work on pretty hard sorta, for like a week. :lol: 2-05-10??? Jeeeez, haven't toched it in a while.. Yes Boys, that IS a Mac weed whacker. :lol: POWER house..
[/IMG]