Lil Indian decals

bbiggs54

I don't have dimensions, those are reference pics as you assumed. If dimensions are needed, I'll be attending the Old School Mini bike show in late April here in Michigan. I might catch a bike there wearing those decals. I won't need them until a later date, just trying to get everything together to finish the bike. I contacted Ray Michrina at Allied Leisure, one would think they would have them but no.

bbiggs54

Some years back I got the neck decal from Allied Leisure. It's a shame they don't have them anymore. Check eBay.
When I contacted them on the phone, Ray was to talking to his son and it sounded like they used to have them. Probably lost them in the last 6 moves. ;) Maybe I'll ask Ray again at the show, he's usually always there. He's probably forgotten who made them. Hopefully when I'm his age I'll be doing as well.

nightgrider

Found the bring a trailer ad with the reference images. Since these decals are equilateral triangles. With some reference dimensions like the length of the neck on frame and the width of the Briggs blower shroud decal, one could scale the decals very closely to the originals.

1711639175590.png

1711639196022.png

bbiggs54

Cool now let's find someone capable of reproducing them. Looks like they're on foil. My experience with reproduction foil decals is not too good. I couldn't find anyone to produce the 400TS cat decals I needed so the place I had make them did it on clear vinyl. Cat decals generally went over chrome plating so they appear pretty correct after they were applied. I still need reproduction Cat Eliminator decals but I not settling for what's out there.

Cool now let's find someone capable of reproducing them. Looks like they're on foil. My experience with reproduction foil decals is not too good. I couldn't find anyone to produce the 400TS cat decals I needed so the place I had make them did it on clear vinyl. Cat decals generally went over chrome plating so they appear pretty correct after they were applied. I still need reproduction Cat Eliminator decals but I not settling for what's out there.
Here is your guy. He has made/reproduced custom decals for some of our members including myself. Top quality and great customer service. PeeWee is the real deal...
http://www.atc70decals.com/contact.html
Michael

Last edited:

bbiggs54

I've had some contact with "peewee" regarding these decals. JohnC gave me some contact info for him, I contacted him and asked if he had these decals he said no. Now I didn't ask if he could make them, that might be different.