LIl indian? year & model

The outside diameter of the neck tube is 7/8" I didn't measure the inside diameter but it is wore in a slight oval. The bolt fits loose and wobbles around.

I'm trying to figure out if the neck is original or has been changed. Either way I may have to replace it but I would like to make it the correct size.
Here's the problem,the original bushings are long gone! they didn't last long,a bad design,a .031 wall didn't last! the ID of your head tube is oval because of the sloppy clearance between the bolt and the ID of the tube.Someone obviously has ridden the bike w/o the bushings for some time wearing the tube oval,this was mainly caused because of the rake angle,stress etc... I will have to search to find the NOS bushings I have,if for any reason I can locate them in a timely manner,I will give you another source to get them.:thumbsup:

Thanks, all the help and info is appreciated.

Where can I source some 10.5 x 4.50 x 4 tires? I looked online twice and came up empty :confused: Nate
Your going to continue to come up empty! I at one time a few years ago had 6 NOS one's,now long gone.Sold for over $100.00 each.I do have 2 used one's with minor issues,still have some thread.PM me,I may sell them:thumbsup: