lil mini bike

cncd11

got a little mini bike for sale not sure of the make but its pretty cool needs a chain, 3.5 hp briggs engine. $75 would prefer pickup, might meet halfway depends on the drive, and can arrange shipping but buyer pays shipping cost.

cncd11

well seeing that i just bought it a day before for $30 all i wanted to do was make a quick buck to get some upgrades on mine. I could have asked $150 but it would have sat for a few weeks before i got that out of it.

it was homemade i have seen the gokart cycles and yes this was close and thats why i bought it in the first place but when i got to the persons house i realized it wasnt so for $30 and to turn around and sell it whiten 2 days i diddnt do to bad.

it was homemade i have seen the gokart cycles and yes this was close and thats why i bought it in the first place but when i got to the persons house i realized it wasnt so for $30 and to turn around and sell it whiten 2 days i diddnt do to bad.
If I lived up there I would have given you $150 right away! $75 is a rough roller price even homemade, around here it would bring the $! Glad you are happy though, not near as happy as the guy who scored it for $75 I'd bet! Hell the briggs was worth the $75 alone!