little dune buggy

Please help i bought this for 50 buck to redo with my son. Never redone one of these so buggy expert throw me some knowledge. I need everything so what ever you say i will start ordering

Last edited:

DZLBIKE

Welcome to OldMiniBikes!:scooter:
Be sure to take pictures during the rebuild, your son will treasure them later.:thumbsup:
Enjoy yourself and the time time with your son.

thanks I took some more pic of the buggy how many pic will they let you put on here and I dug out a old mini bike frame I got in a trade along time ago I though 7yr but it was more like 17yr

thanks a million you just made my son say wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooww !!!! he is on the desk top waiting for replies like it is a check for a million dollars hahaha

Hello little man:thumbsup:

I tried to google some stuff to help you ID the buggy but cant find anything. It really doesn't matter who made it....what matters is who fixes it up cuz then it will be yours to name. :smile:

I guess what im needing is the right type of parts for it like the brake how in the world that I find the right clutch to match the one on there and simple stuff. im just use to building hotrods chevy part ford part you know what I mean we will be glad to make it our own just work with what we have to make it safe. and thanks again

Welcome:thumbsup: I think a company called Bullet made the kart, it's what comes up when you google Sportsman Series Go-Kart. Looks like a sturdy kart and a good foundation to build on, have fun and ask lots of questions to avoid spending $ you don't need to spend. The Predator engine at Harbor Freight is a good mill for the money.:thumbsup:

Hey Terry I'm rebuilding a sportsman bullit, which is a single seat model. It looks as if the drive unit on your is gone but they are still available. I got my parts from MFG suppily. The driven unit looks to be complete and looks like a 20 series. I'm using a warmed over predator 212 on mine. One suggestion I have is when you take the jackshaft apart install the motor on the block. Those back bolts are nearly impossible to put in with the shaft in place. Other than that its clean, paint and replace.:grind::grind: