Local mini bike crash in city

pomfish

This guy took her tough, no idea what he collided with as they do not say.
Thought for sure it would be a mini cycle that news just called a mini bike, but it does look like a small doodlebug type.
here is video;

https://www.wgal.com/article/lancaster-man-riding-unregistered-mini-bike-injured-in-crash/44200358

This kind of thing brings more heat for everyone else and they are starting to crack down on the idiots on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes that try to take over streets and harass car drivers mainly in Harrisburg and most certainly in Philly.

kayde

This is a unfortunate situation for all us mini bikers.
Accidents happen all the time even too responsible riders, just hope he wasn't under the influence of....
This incident made the news so it's gonna receive some attention after all the intersection was shut down for hours during the investigation.

I wish the rider a speedy recovery
Your gonna have some responsibilities too take care of but afterwards get back on a bike and ride.

I will say some of these inner city riders are a bit out of hand, I partly grew up in the neighboring city and didnt ride the streets like they do today, at least we had some courtesy and headed straight for the woods.
I still don't agree on the confiscation and don't see the logic in crushing hundreds of bikes either.

Thepaetsguy

I’m not that far off from Lancaster but it is nice to have privileges others don’t... this guy wrecked and someone said in this forum they are taking his doodle bug? We line up sided by side to street race past a state police officers house... He watches us race all the time and is always giving us a thumbs up. He was just stepping out of his truck maybe 100ft from us and we waited to get right beside him and the truck before we went wide open throttle. two ungoverned 8hp kohlers with headers at wot side by side make a roar that has to ring all the way across this county. He lives just a few houses down. If he was gonna walk up and say knock it off i think he would have in the past three years.