lomart cheeftah mag

I got a 6 inch lomart cheeftah mag wheel I need tire for I got tire size 13x5.00-6on the rear the rim on rear measures 5 inches wide the mag wheel is 4 -inches wide I want to use the mag rim on front just can't figure out tire size I want to keep the same ride hight as rear just want the front tire little narrower so I don't have different ride height anyone know a good tire size for me to use need help thanks :shrug:

You can probably just run the same tire.. The rim being an inch narrower won't hurt anything.. If it were too wide it might be a problem, but as long as the tire will fill the hole, it's fine..

The rim is dull right now do you think i should polish it or leave dull will think it would look good polished just need opinionwhat do think restore..:grind:

depends how bad it is and how nice ya want it.. They have a coating from the factory, that protects the aluminum.. If that glaze is there and it's aluminum color, you can probably just wash it off good, scrub it a little with some hot soapy water and like a sponge or something..

usually that glaze is gone.. If it's black and rough, or white corroded looking stuff, you can buff it out with whatever.. steel wool works pretty good, real fine sand paper works good, especially getting into tight areas, and use water when you're sanding (wet sand) don't gotta SCRUB real hard, just lots of gentle polishing type motion....

when i got those they did not come with a sprocket or brake . there is a guy on ebay that sells nos sprocket and brake reasonable if you find one with out :thumbsup: