Long frame Ruttman Spyder

vwfan79

I have a very clean and very straight long frame Spyder project I would like to trade for a Harrison Wildcat project. The Spyder is mostly complete and most of which is original parts or NOS parts. The wheels on the bike in the picture are not the one included (but can be for the right harrison), the painted rims are the ones that go with the bike, just need to be blasted and repainted they are in great shape. The seat was redone last year and just needs to be cleaned, the pegs, bars, clamps, springs are all original. I have two Spyders so I'm looking to trade for a different bike and I want a Harrison Wildcat. I have more parts then pictured and depends on the Harrison and the trade of what will be included. This is a great start to a very nice Spyder.

Mean Dean

Hi Nick, You should add This is one of my Old Childhood Ruttman's from the 70's. It was a real nice Large frame Spyder that was never hacked up. I wish I had a Frame to trade back.

vwfan79

Whats up Dean, as Dean said straight out of his collection and very nice and straight, the frame is in better shape then the one I'm keeping. Will entertain trades on other mini bikes, let me know what you got.

jeep4me

You should have brought this down to Frank's last Saturday. Maybe we could have worked something out. Now I'm out of good trading stock...dang it!!