Long shot for El Burro tailpipe

In sure its a long shot, but I am looking for an original muffler and tail pipe for an ElBurro Super 8. If you have a POS I could use it for a pattern. Also, if anyon ehas a picture of how the tail pipe is attached to muffler it would be helpful. Thanks

PatrickCraik

In sure its a long shot, but I am looking for an original muffler and tail pipe for an ElBurro Super 8. If you have a POS I could use it for a pattern. Also, if anyon ehas a picture of how the tail pipe is attached to muffler it would be helpful. Thanks
Check Grand Rapids Mi craigslist. Whole engine with other parts still on lower section of frame. Pics dont show tail pipe but do show muffler. Im gonna grab it in a couple of weeks if still there but looks like you need it now. Good luck!….,,
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/snw/d/byron-center-8hp-briggs-and-stratton/7417864843.html

Steve I think you must mean the long one, and it attaches to the rear fender out back. @manchester1 is correct in that many of them just used a hot dog with an elbow. Also, the rear fender will probably crack where the long one would secure.. Mine had that muffler at one time and I have to weld the fender up where it was bolted to due to this..