Looking for a quick exit....

jeep4me

Trying to just get out quick.

Putting a bunch of bikes in the classifieds for sale. But looking for someone to just buy everything (shy of a couple), motors, parts, pieces, etc.

Just want a couple riders and thats it.

Have completely lost interest in buying, fixing, flipping, selling..... time for the next guy to take over.

Anyone interested, I'll cut you a great deal.

Do you have any Broncco's? If so I might be interested...btw, sorry to see you lost interest...! I go through 'phases' sometimes as well.

Sorry you lost interest, hopefully your liquidation goes smoothly. I may be interested in Boonie stuff or nice bike. Thanks, Nate

Trying to just get out quick.

Putting a bunch of bikes in the classifieds for sale. But looking for someone to just buy everything (shy of a couple), motors, parts, pieces, etc.

Just want a couple riders and thats it.

Have completely lost interest in buying, fixing, flipping, selling..... time for the next guy to take over.

Anyone interested, I'll cut you a great deal.
Pictures???

Hent

Sorry to hear about your temporary loss of interest in mini bikes again.

You'll be back as soon as you find the right deal on CL to flip the bike on here. :thumbsup:

jeep4me

I know I've said this many times, but this time it's gonna stick.

Someone show up in my driveway with a trailer and I'll help you load up.

OldMiniBikes has been one of my best friends over the past eight years. Time to broaden my interests.

I'll still have a couple minibikes to ride, I just won't have inventory.

If the bikes I have listed don't sell, I'll probably start trading for frivolous things just to have them gone.

Ding Ding

Any chance of you listing all the bikes you want to part with? I think that would expedite the process. Some guys might come out of the woodwork to get a must have bike.

jeep4me

Any chance of you listing all the bikes you want to part with? I think that would expedite the process. Some guys might come out of the woodwork to get a must have bike.
Basically, for the bikes, it's the 4 I have listed in the classifieds ( Mini-Gote, Hound Dog, JC Penny Duster Chopper and the terra floater). I've sold off the others that I didn't want any longer.
The remaining stuff are a few engines (Briggs and tecumseh), tires, and about three or four totes of misc parts.

Someone bring a trailer and $1500 cash and they can take all that stuff.

I really dig that Hound Dog. It'd look awesome the way you did that Powell you sold with just the right touches and all the right patina. Sadly I haven't 2 nickels to rub together nor the talent to do that. Very cool bike. Good Luck Jeep! :thumbsup::biggrin:

jeep4me

Working out a deal with a buddy of mine to trade all four bikes I'm looking to sell and all my spare parts/motors for one very nice mini bike.