Looking for Fabric

going to try to make a seat for the 69 Camaro theme bike I'm doing. I want to find some black and white Houndstooth material for the seat. Anyone's wife or girlfriend sew? Know where she get material cheap? thanks. I've looked online with minimal results.

Last edited:
I kind of wanted to go the cheap route. like Joanne Fabric store or "the Fabric Place". you know the place your mother would go to get material for her new paisley curtains? I'll have to man up and go into one of those stores...wish me luck

Hey Sinner, Jo-ann Fabric Store has that! Or check-out a custom interior shop down there on the Cape and see if they have any reminents! For the size you need they just might give it to you. Tell them it's for your mini, otherwise if they think your doing a patch job on a car, they might charge a couple of bucks.

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

Zach

You should try Wal-Mart they have a good selection of fabrics and such. Well atleast mine does :hammer: :thumbsup: :thefinger:

Fullthrottle, great ideas. and 8ball, I will post a letter in penthouse forums if I do pick up any women in Joanne Fabric. Would be a great story. Didn't even think of Wal-Hell. I'll give it a look thanks Zach. I'm not ready to build the seat yet, just collecting all the parts. I posted pics so far in the Project section. Thanks all.