looking for heathkit boonie jackshaft

I would like to find either the whole assembly or at least the bracket.I have all the other stuff to finish.Or if anyone can make a professional looking bracket with the same dimensions and bearing cutouts I would be interested.PM me Thanx

I have an original that is pretty nice with the instructions stamped in it, but would almost rather sell the whole bike. Although I HAVE been debating Evilbaying it in pieces, after seeing what Counter Attacker got for his.

Ah come on :eek:, dont hack up a perfectly good bike.You could always turn the wheel around and use a tav or something.I have 3 boonies now, I just bought 8ball's boonie minus the jackshaft , and a tav doesn't fit with the honda motor so I want to use a J.S.give me a price.PM me. you should use it as a pattern and take it to a machine shop and have 5 or so made and sell them on ebay

I would also be interested in the wheels ,and fenders too . But it looks like the forks are bent in your pics. How much to ship the whole beast to ohio ?????

mybiz

Good luck I've been looking for one also. And still kicking myself for not buying Kenny's. I haven't give up I just broadened my search and thats buying another complete bike. And found one but there is shipping to pay.:cursing:$$$$$

Yea I bought Kenny's boonie off him, just wish I could of gotten it before he sold the Jackshaft.
I just built this one using a TAV backplate as the jackshaft, but I would like to get the original for my other boonies.