lowered fenders?

hey,
I wanted to put my fenders back on, so that no rocks and stiff can get kicked around.... but I don't know how to go about doing this, how do you guys lower your fenders?

hey,
I wanted to put my fenders back on, so that no rocks and stiff can get kicked around.... but I don't know how to go about doing this, how do you guys lower your fenders?
I just pay someone to run along side me and hold them in place at the height I want them at....this way if I change my mind I dont have any mounts to mess with!! :thumbsup:

Twid

I just pay someone to run along side me and hold them in place at the height I want them at....this way if I change my mind I dont have any mounts to mess with!! :thumbsup:
That's like tying a rope around the back wheel to pull for a brake!

As for the fenders, Weld on new tabs or use adel clamps. Post a pic of your frame and fenders .

Here's a couple to look at:

This one you can see how a tube and longer bolt was used to lower the rear fender without cutting and re welding:

For the best fit you can buy doodlebug fenders, OldMiniBikes usually has them or from another member sometimes works, I've sold a couple in the last year but don't have any right now.