LSC's Evil Twin Project

Have to wait for parts on the other projects... so decided to throw some parts i have laying around and some tubing together... been working on it a couple of days... has a bad day the other day, so needed the vent... wasnt going to post much here, until done.. but might as well make a couple of posts before i get too far with it... this is a budget build... trying to use what I already have laying around... i did buy some tubing though, as i did not want to use 7/8s for this... and I got the back bone piece from a friend, who had rolled a few pieces of tubing for something else... i am building this bike around that peice... its sort of what i saw, back when he rolled the tubing...

here is where i am at right now...

under the engine plate at the rear, the frame, tubing has a nice radius.. the plate will be trimmed to match that and will look cleaner in the back, to me... just got a little tired today.. back on it tomorrow...

Very nice with the curves eveerywhere. Iv got a twin my brother wants me to put on a bike but I want to build a Morgan cyclecart with it someday. I might run with two single carbs on mine. Probrobly wont run as good but its worth a try

thanks guys!

i like the v-twin. Are people making big power with these?
looking to get 100hp out the motor on my other vtwin project... not including the turbo...

Very nice with the curves eveerywhere. Iv got a twin my brother wants me to put on a bike but I want to build a Morgan cyclecart with it someday. I might run with two single carbs on mine. Probrobly wont run as good but its worth a try
thanks, I am running two flatslides on this one... just trying to work out the intake... whether or not to use the stock (modified) or try to make something and how i would like them to sit... trying to find a cable that will work nice... then go from there...

other one sitting on the bench... and ive ran the motor just to see how it fired up etc... didnt like the stock carb at all, aside from it taking up too much space... two 30mm carbs

fistfullabar

Keep throwing! I like how the parts are landing;) Do i spy some back shock action? Duel or mono? V-twin sitting real pretty in there. Budget build 100 horse? Im scared to think bout your budget!!!

Why I call it the Evil Twin... may go this route and switch back and forth, but the bike must be ridden in both styles (at least once each)... same bike, two different attitudes... both having bad intentions... ine engine is a honda.. may not use that one... the other is the Briggs Vanguard... more budget in that one... if i use that engine. it fits in the frame with more space and the hair dryer belongs to that build... could finish two projects with one budget...