LSC's Evil Twin Project

Looks dangerous and really fun at the same time, and your not even done with it!
thank you... i do want it to look dangerous... but am building it to ride as safe as i can... everything gusseted or braced... etc.. locking it down as a trike... moving forward... loving it... just need to decide if this will have air ride, or that mono shock thats on it... and then will put the frame mounts on it.. but it is a roller other than that... need to make the seat pan... then i can set the bars up and it will be close to riding...

prob going to use some JR dragster jackshaft uprights to fab up a stout jackshaft... and need to figure out which chain i will be using... i dont know if the gold 35 chain will hold up too well... :) researching this... and need to figure out a clutch...

When I seen the title before clicking the thread I was thinkin' 2 engines

Very cool build,i'll be watchin'
thanks...

hmmm... maybe i need to add something to the name... was thinking play on twin... it has a split personality.. but im more than likely leaving it in trike form... i love the project as a trike... i was ok with the single rear... but its too narrow and small a tire for what im doing with the motor, that was the crazy part... lol...

delray

cool looking frame design.......:thumbsup:
was not sure about the trike look at first,but your going to need two tires to help hold down all that power.....

Hokey smokes! That is going to be something else!:thumbsup:
thanks
cool looking frame design.......:thumbsup:
was not sure about the trike look at first,but your going to need two tires to help hold down all that power.....
it looks much better in person... and i wasnt sure i would like it as much as i do, but i love it now and the one tire, would be fun in a dangerous type of way... two would be funner and slightly more enjoyable i think.. i would like to slide it around if possible... will play it by ear

Truly awesome , just had a chance to check this beast out and I'm digging it !!
thank you

working on the seat part... threw away 3 ideas so far... not because i didnt like my idea... mainly because it would take a bit more skill for me to pull it off without more specialized tools... gotta figure this out... but got the shock on their... really want to put an air cylinder on it... we will see... but i setup it up for the shock just in case the air cylinder thing doesnt work out

still have to clean up the metal in this thing, but getting there

Crazy cool....great attention to detail.
Details are awesome!
thank you... honestly wasnt sure what i was going to do with the seat... and wasnt feeling well today, so did the best i could.. sitting on it is very very comfortable even without the seat pan on it... and the reach toward what will be the handle bars is decent too... I wanted the butt of the rider to be close to the rear... and leaning forward.. should help with the fun aspect of trying to ride this thing.. i didnt like it at first, until i sat on it.. also it does look better in person, hard to capture the angles