machine gun

KB2ROCKET

You live in S Florida...don't they sell those out the back of trunks in every other alley down there? :laugh:
NO!! we are very responcible with machine guns they are issued through the school system to students but only after watching a 30 min video on gun safety and getting a signed relese from their parents and then they ar only allowed to use them outside durring recess :gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana:

Wow those are cool they cost $134 shipped but I put in a bid for the other one already now im hoping it falls through
yeh, i couldnt think of his youtube name for the longest, but all of a sudden it came to me... he said you could modify it to shoot paint balls or air soft if you wanted to as well

actual 150 year old Gatling Guns are very simple machines.. i know a guy who has built 7 or 8 of them.. working full scale models.. They are not tempered steel barrels or casings, but are solid enough to run powder and blanks through..

He used to do the Civil war reenactments all the time and would display them.. Most people thinking they are an actual Gatling..

I know they LOOK just as impressive blowing 50 wads of wax through a cardboard box.. :laugh: SMOKE SHOW like you wouldn't believe..

Just for shits and grins, i searched "gatling Gun" on Youtube.. Knowing there's 1/2 dozen out there over the past 20 years, and NOW it's the age of the interwebs...:shrug:

10 pages deep.. i don't know if the guy says WHERE this one came from.. :shrug: Donn would have most likely stained the wood, and he loves to make brass knobs and handles and stuff anywhere he can..

But if Donn did not build this one, i would be very surprised, as most his look identical to this one...

and they work very well..

Gatling gun (1861) - YouTube

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
its weird that this guy from new jersey has a toy brightly colored Tommy gun but he refuses to ship it to florida LOL WHATEVER:001_tt2:
No way ! ? funny

Maybe I should try and make you one from my stainless sissy bar tubing..

Just thinking , may be able to make it rotate with a old wood drill, like this.

Last edited: