Major Toyota Tacoma Buyback!

I Agree thats really nice of them.

Its Pretty weird though, Toyota has always had issues with frame rot and bed rot. I Wonder why they didn't foresee this when they came out with the 95's?

Heck my old 92 s-10 frame was perfect after 14 years. But it was Galvanized as well.... Some of the pics of the taco frame rot are spooky! I Wonder how many of them are just going to end up in a 3rd world country?

I Assume they will be a rare truck in the future as well.

Hent

I'd say a lot will end up in a 3rd world country. It's pretty common to ship damaged vehicles over there, as repair (labor) costs are much, much cheaper.

Um..........

"Because of our oft-stated commitment to standing behind our products, we’re extending the rust-perforation warranty covering these trucks for a period of 15 years from each vehicle’s original date of purchase, with no mileage limitation, for corrosion damage that results in perforation of the vehicle’s frame material. ******Owners of these Tacomas need not be the original owners. Even if you bought your Tacoma second- or third-hand, it’s covered by this extended warranty.******

Last edited: