Make a purchase Rupp Parts

Anyone ever purchase any parts from Ruppparts.com? Reading the threads it seems that there might be issues, but all the issues from the complaints on this website are from 2014 roughly. Any advice is welcome. I have tried calling several times and e-mailing with no responses.

"MIGHT" be issues? LOL
The last sentence in your post pretty much sums it up.
For your Rupp parts contact Jim Kise at Black Widow Motor Sports
Michael

capguncowboy

If you've bought from them, it seems the only way to get them to ship your parts is to dispute it with PayPal. Otherwise, Michael is giving great advice. Order from Jim.

Ruppparts has many "advertised for sale" parts that Blackwidow doesn't have. I've ordered from Jim many times, great guy. Ruppparts has parts that I need, but you place an order an get no response whatsoever. What kind of business is that?

I ordered parts and never received anything in the mail. I have since let my credit card handle the issue and had the money refunded. I never got to speak with Ruppparts on the phone nor by e-mail after several attempts at each. I am saddened by this, especially when they have so many NOS parts. Blackwidow should try to get in touch with Ruppparts to buy out stock if they aren't willing to do business.

I've been waiting since Oct 21 for some decals I ordered from Jim... You might want to check before you order your parts. The website indicated there were in stock at the time I ordered them... The bad thing is he is holding another part I ordered while he waits for the decals :-(

Good Luck
Danford1

buckeye

Black Widow is the place to order from.
I have seen so many complaints concerning the other vendor.

Seems like if the owner has all those parts, and isn't interested, then sell it as one lot and take your cash to the bar. :hammer:
That would be a great retirement job.:thumbsup:

There was another guy who had tons of NOS parts for all kinds of bikes.
Bob Fro..something don't remember.
I have his contact info somewhere.

Robert Fragoman in Memphis NY 315-689-7047 bobmbman@gmail.com .He has four warehouses full of parts..
Just a "head's up": He prefers email contact and you need to be patient with him as he has recently scaled back on how much he works- HE ALWAYS gets back to you..We have ordered from him many times and he is a real professional, extremely knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with.
Michael

I too was screwed by Rupparts some years back and will never order from him again. :thumbsup: on Black Widow, He was quick with my last order.