Manco Big Cat New Engine Complete Electrical Kit Great Shape

You are looking at a Manco Big Cat Minibike. The price is $1200.00. It is in Ypsilanti, MI. It is one of the biggest mini bikes made. The tires are 22" tall, 11" wide and are mounted on 8" rims. The tread is very fresh. I replaced the jack shaft and drive sprocket. The chain is also new. The engine is new with only about 5 hours on it. It is self starting, the minibike has a full light kit including brake, running and headlight and turn signals. The engine is a Honda clone, so Honda performance parts will fit. Currently it has a low restriction air intake and exhaust and a .045 carb jet. The exhaust is triple wrapped with header wrap and the area around the exhaust is covered with reflective shielding. I took grade 8 bolts and had flip up foot pegs welded onto them This makes a solid foot support. It starts, runs and stops great. It is a lot of fun to open up and fly across a yard. Very small people may be able to manage it, but a full size adult will not feel cramped at all. I have priced it reasonably in light of the condition and level of equipment. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

Last edited:
You are looking at a Manco Big Cat Minibike. The price is $1200.00. It is in Ypsilanti, MI. It is one of the biggest mini bikes made. The tires are 22" tall, 11" wide and are mounted on 8" rims. The tread is very fresh. I replaced the jack shaft and drive sprocket. The chain is also new. The engine is new with only about 5 hours on it. It is self starting, the minibike has a full light kit including brake, running and headlight and turn signals. The engine is a Honda clone, so Honda performance parts will fit. Currently it has a low restriction air intake and exhaust and a .045 carb jet. The exhaust is triple wrapped with header wrap and the area around the exhaust is covered with reflective shielding. I took grade 8 bolts and had flip up foot pegs welded onto them This makes a solid foot support. It starts, runs and stops great. It is a lot of fun to open up and fly across a yard. Very small people may be able to manage it, but a full size adult will not feel cramped at all. I have priced it reasonably in light of the condition and level of equipment. Thanks for your interest.
As of 6/25/16 I have lowered the price to $1100.00 Paul Scholand 248-890-7226

Today is 7/11/16. I need some room and some cash for traveling. The price is now and finally $900.00. Pick up in Ypsilanti, MI. Plus I have realized that two cool bikes are a T777 or a Super Sport. Anyone what to trade one of these for either the Big Cat or the El Burro?

This Manco Big Cat is now sold. I am looking for another big tire minibike in Ypsilanti, MI. A Super Sport, a T777 or the like are next on my list to try. What do you have?